WITHIN or WITHOUT
3 November @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$225
What is it that you may not currently be aware of that could change how you see yourself, others and the world around you?
WITHIN or WITHOUT is a 1 Day Personal Immersion which shines light on what you may not currently be seeing about life. This eye opening and thought provoking introductory Immersion has the power to literally blow your mind wide open.
This Immersion will challenge what you currently believe to be true about yourself, others and life itself, and will:
- Enable you to understand how you create thoughts and what really lies underneath your current thinking and patterns of behaviour
- Introduce you to the tools to enable you to view your current perceptions of life in an objective manner
- Bring awareness as to why you might be repeatedly experiencing certain physical states, emotions, behaviours, responses from others and events in your life
- Support you to view both yourself and others from a different perspective, bringing about shifts in your relationship with yourself, your significant other, your children, parents, friends and colleagues etc
Next runs on: Sunday 3rd November 2019
Immersion Facilitator: Heidi Davidson
Location: St Heliers, Auckland, New Zealand
Cost: $225 per person. Light refreshments included. Please bring your own lunch.
Heidi Davidson has been involved in delivering transformation for 20+ years across a range of industries. During this work she identified patterns that people were generally completely unaware of which ultimately determined whether sustainable transformation would be achieved.
The challenge is that in life we don’t see what we are not looking at, but we know that something is not working for us. We experience this as physical pain, disease and/or emotional impacts such as anxiety, depression, fatigue etc.
We don't find something if we are looking for it where it is not. It's when we transform what, how and where we are looking, things about us and around us start to shift too.
Upon completion of WITHIN or WITHOUT you will have an understanding of how and why you currently perceive the world around you as you do and the tools to bring about change within your life, including:
- Understanding how you process incoming information and how this influences your internal thought creation and outward communications
- How your underlying beliefs and values are created, and how the meanings that you give to your experiences are the foundations of your current patterns of behaviour
- Recognition of the needs that underlie all human behaviour and how your attempts to meet these needs are shaping your physical, mental and emotional world
- How and why your brain is both your closest ally and your toughest critic and how to shift what you see when you look at yourself and others in the mirror of life
- Understanding what “everything is energy” really means and how you can direct this energy to change how you show up in the world and how you connect to others
- Tools to access your current beliefs, meanings and thoughts and how to reframe these, resulting in changes in your awareness which directly impact the way you think, behave and interact with the world around you
Whilst we might be discussing some challenging subjects, it's a really enjoyable day where we also poke a bit of fun at the journey of life. There is no requirement for personal sharing (it's completely your choice).
When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.