Within or Without at Work? – 1 Day Personal Immersion
25 August @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$225
What is it that really drives why (and subsequently how) you are currently working? Could understanding what drives you change everything about how you view your current job and enable you to make more fulfilling decisions moving forward?
Within or Without at Work? is a 1 Day Immersion which shines light on what you may not currently be seeing about your approach to both work and life. This eye opening and thought provoking Immersion has the power to literally blow your mind wide open.
This Immersion will challenge what you currently believe to be true about yourself, others, your job, career and even life itself, and will:
- Enable you to understand how you create thoughts and what really lies underneath your current patterns of behaviour, referred to as your personality
- Give you the tools to enable you to reshape your thoughts and perceptions to empower you not only in your workplace, but across all areas of your life
- Bring enlightenment as to why you might be repeatedly experiencing certain physical states, emotions, behaviours, responses from others and events at work
- Support you to view both yourself and others from a different perspective, bringing about improvements in your relationship with yourself, colleagues, bosses, your significant other, your children, parents and friends etc
Next runs on: Sunday 25th August 2019
Immersion Facilitator: Heidi Davidson
Location: St Heliers, Auckland, New Zealand
Cost: $225 per person. Light refreshments included. Please bring your own lunch.
Heidi Davidson has been involved in delivering transformation for 20+ years across a range of industries and countries. During this work she identified a particular issue that occurred time and time again in the lives of people within their work and personal environments and which also correlated with feelings of happiness and achievement of success.
The issue is that we don’t see what we are not looking at, but we still sense that we have a purpose which we want to be working towards, but we don't know where to look for it.
The definition of the word Work is: activity involving mental or physical effort done in order to achieve a purpose or result.
What purpose or result are you really trying to achieve?
Upon completion of Within or Without at Work? you will have an understanding of how and why you currently interpret the world around you as you do and the tools to bring about change within your life, including:
- Understanding how you process incoming information and how this influences your internal thought creation and outward communications
- How your underlying beliefs and values about work are created, and how the meanings that you give to your emotions are the foundations of your current patterns of behaviour
- Recognition of the needs that underlie human behaviour, and how your attempts to meet these needs are shaping your job and career, as well as your physical, mental and emotional being
- How and why your brain is both your closest ally and your toughest critic and how to shift what you see when you look at yourself and others in the mirror of life
- Understanding what “everything is energy” really means and how you can direct this energy to change how you show up in the world and how you connect to others
- Tools to access your current beliefs, meanings and thoughts and how to reframe these, resulting in changes in your awareness which directly impact the way you think, work, behave and interact with the world around you
Whilst we might be discussing some challenging subjects, it's a really enjoyable day where we also poke a bit of fun at the journey of life. There is no requirement for personal sharing (it's completely your choice).
When you change the way you look at things, the things that you look at change.