What Are You Missing? – 1 Day Personal Immersion
24 February @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
What is it that you may not currently be aware of that could change how you see yourself, others and the world around you?
What are you Missing? is a 1 Day Personal Immersion which shines light on what you may not currently be seeing about life. This eye opening and thought provoking introductory Immersion has the power to literally blow your mind wide open.
This Immersion will challenge what you currently believe to be true about yourself, others and life itself, and will:
- Enable you to understand how you create thoughts and what really lies underneath your current thinking and patterns of behaviour
- Introduce you the tools to enable you to view your current perceptions of life in an objective manner
- Bring awareness as to why you might be repeatedly experiencing certain physical states, emotions, behaviours, responses from others and events in your life
- Support you to view both yourself and others from a different perspective, bringing about shifts in your relationship with yourself, your significant other, your children, parents, friends and colleagues etc
Next runs on: Sunday 24th Feb 2019
Immersion Facilitator: Heidi Davidson
Location: St Heliers, Auckland, New Zealand
Cost: Free of charge as trialing new content in exchange for attendee feedback
Heidi Davidson has been involved in delivering transformation for 20+ years across a range of industries and countries. During this work she identified reoccurring events of perception based behaviours appearing within both work and personal environments, that people were generally completely unaware of.
The challenge is that in life we don’t see what we are not looking at, but we sense that something is out of balance or missing.
The definition of the word Missing is: (of a thing) not able to be found because it is not its expected place.
We don't find something if we are looking for it where it is not. It's when we change what, how and where we are looking, things about us and around us start to change too.
Upon completion of What Are You Missing? you will have an understanding of how and why you currently perceive the world around you as you do and the tools to bring about change within your life, including:
- Understanding how you process incoming information and how this influences your internal thought creation and outward communications
- How your underlying beliefs and values are created, and how the meanings that you give to your experiences are the foundations of your current patterns of behaviour
- Recognition of the needs that underlie human behaviour, and how your attempts to meet these needs are shaping your physical, mental and emotional world
- How and why your brain is both your closest ally and your toughest critic and how to shift what you see when you look at yourself and others in the mirror of life
- Understanding what “everything is energy” really means and how you can direct this energy to change how you show up in the world and how you connect to others
- Tools to access your current beliefs, meanings and thoughts and how to reframe these, resulting in changes in your awareness which directly impact the way you think, behave and interact with the world around you
When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.