Are you a Manager, Business Owner or Senior Executive who is looking to increase revenue, reduce cost of sale or to streamline operations?
- Do you have an awareness that something isn’t quite right within your business, but haven’t been able to get to the bottom of it as yet?
- Do you have a known issue within your business that you are planning to invest heavily into something to resolve it, but you have a nagging feeling that something is just not quite right about it?
- Are you actively working on a new strategy definition/implementation or project delivery, but the outputs thus far are not quite hitting the mark for you?
- Do you have that sneaking feeling that something you’re being told doesn’t sound quite right, but you don’t yet have information to support your suspicions?
With 20+ years experience in delivering Transformation programmes specialising in Digital technology, we help business’s to quickly identify and navigate past the symptoms that show up in day to day operations to get to the root cause(s) of an issue, problem or challenge. Then we work in collaboration with their teams to help them implement effective solutions. The root cause is generally hidden beneath symptoms (either known or unknown) which are flushed to the surface as a result of questioning, listening and understanding data.
We have helped business’s solve issues with Distribution Channels, Online Conversions, Supplier Delivery, Agency vs. In-house teams, Analytics and Sales Data, Profitability vs. Cash Flow right through to challenges with Programme or Project Delivery.
This work has been across a myriad of industries including airline, entertainment, fashion, hotels, vehicle rentals and consumer goods across UK, Europe, US, Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
How is a Business Immersion different from a Business Transformation programme or project?
- An Immersion is designed just to look at a very specific problem, question or event to identify the root cause, along with the resulting symptoms that are causing challenges to business prosperity.
- An Immersion can be completed fast, anywhere from a few days, a few weeks or a few months depending upon the complexity of the analysis.
- Based on the identification of the root cause, recommendations for solutions are provided. It’s these recommendations which may ultimately evolve into a Business Transformation programme or project.
Why are we so confident that we can help you? Because we’ve done it many times before across many different industries, with many different queries. The approach to diagnosis is always the same.
Contact us to discuss whether an Immersion could be beneficial to your business or for more information.